CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Packing/Cleaning

Yeah, it is 2:00 in the morning and I am awake. 


I was on my way home from a five hour birthday party this afternoon when my landlord called and said she's showing the house tomorrow.  She doesn't know when the girl is coming, just that it's tomorrow.  So..................I had to stop packing in order to clean the house, and let me just say it sucks!!  It took me like 3 hours just to pick up my room!  (Okay, I was packing at the same time, so it wasn't that bad!)  I will admit that I watched Fantastic 4 sequel and then took a nap (from 8-11) before I actually started doing anything, so it's kinda my fault that I'm up right now instead of asleep like normal people!

But now I have to go clean the living room, kitchen, and bathrooms.  Hopefully they'll go quicker!

1 comments:

Monya R. said...

More posting please!